Technisoft Service Manager
Technisoft Service Manager is a multi-award-winning software solution for field service, contracting, job cost management, preventative maintenance or general equipment servicing.
Technisoft Service Manager helps manage the resources, products and services your business offers.
Access your data locally or from the field using mobile or Web technologies to save time, lower expenses, monitor profitability, increase productivity, and most important, improve customer satisfaction.
Service Manager is fully integrated to the Sage 300 ERP suite, providing true accountability from a central point.
Mange Job Costing
Equipment Warranties, Rentals, Servicing & Tracking
General , recurring and consolidated invoicing
Issue parts, services, travel, and contractor services
Service, Meter and Warranty Agreements
Who Does It Suit?
Anyone that needs to track, service or maintain equipment
Technisoft Service Manager Features:
- Quotations, Jobs, Projects, Invoices, Credits, Templates
- Job Planner, Labour Scheduling and Dispatch
- Response Tracking, Escalation Management
- Labour / Time Billing (Time Entry)
- Scheduled, Conditional and Interval Based Preventative Maintenance
- Service Level Agreements / Contracts
- Warranty, Manufacturer/Vendor & Customer Returns (RAs)
- Serialised Tracking of Equipment
- Symptom, Fault, Solution Knowledge Base
More Technisoft Service Manager Features:
- Site and Equipment History
- Equipment Rentals
- Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Work In Progress, Profit Analysis, Budgeting (4 levels), Job Summaries
- Statistics by Site, Employee, Model, Industry, and more
- Notations, Instructions, including File Attachments and Follow-ups
- Employee and Customer Web Portals
- Smartphone/ iPad/Tablet/Notebook Mobile Field Solutions (online/offline)
- Service Centres / Branches / Departments / Divisions, and more…