Sage Service Operations
Streamline field-to-office to client communication so you can focus on delivering excellent customer service.
Sage Service Operations provides field technicians with the critical information they need while office teams receive real-time updates from the field, resulting in higher quality work, improved efficiency, and maximum profitability of your service operations. Integrated with Sage 100 Contractor and Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate, Sage Service Operations helps you deliver excellent customer service anywhere, anytime—so you retain your clients today and win new clients tomorrow.
Simplify Service Operations
Better manage potential new business
Enhance customer service
Who Does It Suit?
Sage 300CRE customers
Know where you stand on work orders and schedule changes in the field
With Sage Service Operations, managers and technicians have access to real-time information anytime, anywhere. Increase the efficiency of your service operations with the ability to track critical items in the field including assignments, work orders, quotes, preventative maintenance, purchase orders, customer equipment, site history, refrigerant, notes, and time worked.
Improve communication between the office and construction project teams
When on a job site, no project detail can be overlooked. Sage Service Operations enables field supervisors to electronically capture daily field reports that document site activity, meetings, subcontractors, and equipment. Additionally, they can capture photos, sketch, and attach custom forms.
Capture time worked in the field
Job time, work order time, and miscellaneous time (like vacation or sick pay) are collected in the field through a simple time entry or punch in/out, then sent to the back office for efficient payroll processing.
See what’s going on in your service department
Owners, executives, and service managers can use the dynamic dashboard with drill down capabilities to see service activities at a glance. View recent work orders, billing amounts, upcoming and overdue preventative maintenance tasks, and more, so you can plan resources effectively.
Reduce administrative work and increase accuracy
Relieve your dispatcher, service manager and accounting staff of hours of manual data entry and ensure accuracy of your work orders, billing and payroll.
- Populate service tickets with predefined work descriptions so documentation is professional and detailed for billing and customer review
- Create a purchase order from the field to order parts and speed up job completion
- Simplify payroll with immediate capture of work order, job and miscellaneous time for the field
- Enable technicians to take payments, collect signatures and email receipts from the job site
Schedule all resources simply and efficiently
The Sage Service Operations Dispatch Board offers many flexible views to suit your organisation and make dispatching your resources a breeze.
- View assignments by a single day, one week, two weeks, month or alternate day
- Schedule and view all resources including service work, construction jobs, subcontractors, and equipment
- Create custom dispatch groups and job team views for added flexibility