From Sales, Marketing, and Service modules to fully integrated CRM extend the power of your Sage business management solution right across your organisation, or run Sage CRM stand-alone.
How CRM can help your business deliver an exceptional customer experience
A CRM solution helps you simplify the sales process, shorten sales cycles and make the most of every sales opportunity.CRM software automates sales tasks such as creating quotes and orders, forecasting sales, progressing leads and converting them to opportunities using sales workflows.
Using CRM software, your marketing team can identify the sources of leads, opportunities and closed sales.They can also find customer information for upcoming campaigns and send targeted email marketing campaigns. When customers place orders for your products or services after these marketing campaigns, you can track these orders using an ERP or business management solution, like Sage 300cloud.
Real Time Information
Manage Internal Processes
Create Better Customer Experiences
Drive Productivity and Efficency
Simplify Sales Process
Who Does It Suit?
Project Based Businesses
Driving productivity and efficiency
As your business grows, managing your pipeline, sales reps, and accurately forecasting and reporting on your sales activities can be challenging. Your business needs to be organised so you can avoid mishandling leads, ensure every opportunity is followed up on, and know what your sales team should be focusing on at any given time.
Sage CRM provides you and your sales team with the tools and information you need to close sales faster and monitor sales performance. It puts detailed account and pipeline information at your fingertips, and helps you manage every aspect of the sales process more effectively, from initial lead through to close.
- Track your KPIs, help sales people become more productive and close sales faster with Business Accelerators for Sales.
- Manage new and existing customer relationships with accurate business performance information.
- Help identify high value customers or prospects and improve the performance of your marketing campaigns.
- Monitor team performance and ensure each team member is equipped to resolve customer issues.
Managing your internal processes
Differentiation is a key to competitive advantage. Sage CRM can boost your business performance by defining critical processes, setting goals, and tracking progress.
Sage CRM helps you automate your business processes so that no opportunity goes missed. It provides easy visibility into all current and historical account details, activities and opportunities so you know where to focus your best efforts.
- Optimise your Marketing-to-Sales lead lifecycle by implementing sales criteria and ensure quality leads are sent to Sales for closure.
- Create workflows to capture alerts and trigger notifications.
- Customise the stages and steps of your preferred business processes as per your requirements.
- Connect your website to the web self-service portal and at the same time enable your customers to input data through custom web pages.
- Implement support escalation processes based on predefined service level agreements.
Having access to real time information anytime, anywhere
With Sage CRM you can access critical customer information in real-time on any device at any location and avoid potential errors in decision making. Your sales and customer service teams can view and update contacts, opportunities, leads and cases when on the road or at customer sites, helping them to become more productive and serve your customers better.
- Perform key sales activities quickly and easily with the native mobile apps in Sage CRM.
- Access key customer information; schedule and manage activities; view history; and record emails, calls, and notes from your mobile device.
- Work effectively on the go and quickly search and update contacts, opportunities, leads, and cases.
- Run and view reports on the move and make better, more informed business decisions.
Your customers are the lifeblood of your business
Nurturing and providing them with an excellent customer experience will improve retention rate and drive growth. You can also generate repeat business and cross-sell or upsell new products and services.
World-class experience from The Signature Works
Several years ago, signage company The Signature Works invested heavily in various IT tools. By 2008, the company was growing rapidly but its tools were reaching end of life.
The Signature Works had to cater for an expanding user base and process more customer service requests. It also wanted to provide better support to new and existing customers.
The Signature Works management team purchased Sage giving employees instant access to the data they need to become more productive and efficient.
Today, employees are sharing relevant information, providing better customer support and using fewer resources to grow the business.
“We can instantly respond to customers’ requirements and queries and give them the answers they need. It’s very impressive.”
Malcolm Ditty, Director, The Signature Works.
What exceptional customer service means for you
Sage customers have improved customer satisfaction levels by as much as 25%. Our affordable solution gives businesses of all sizes the best value for money.
- Automate and manage the progress of customer service cases resolving cases faster
- Save time by storing information in a central knowledgebase
- Report on critical customer service metrics quickly and easily
- Have more meaningful conversations with customers
Empower your sales teams with more opportunities
With a more effective sales team, you will increase productivity and revenue in your business faster.
Your sales team will work on the right leads, at the right time, you will be able to see what stage your sales deals are at, and you and your management team will make business decisions based on real-time information.
Using our solution, Sage customers increased the productivity of their sales teams by up to 40 percent.
We’ll empower you to track the performance of sales across your business, work on the go using your mobile and gain the confidence you need to make better business decisions today.
Put your business on the path to exceptional growth
It’s no secret that today’s businesses want to put their business on the path to growth. By taking a systematic approach to sales, you will:
- Track the performance of your sales activities in real-time using our out-of-the-box sales reports
- Generate accurate forecasts about the performance of your business with our powerful sales dashboards
- Prepare for important sales meetings by accessing important customer data on the go using our mobile apps for Android and iPhone
- Make more informed decisions faster using our powerful and easy-to-understand sales reports
- See what stage sales deals are at in the pipeline and then make accurate forecasts to manage key opportunities
Get the most from your marketing spend
Are your marketing campaigns delivering the right results? More targeted campaigns ensure a higher return on your investment faster. Our marketing solution enables you to:
- Plan marketing campaigns with precision, track the results of these campaigns and run campaign reports within minutes
- Manage a marketing campaign across multiple channels
- Track new leads and sales opportunities
- Use powerful campaign reports to improve your next campaign
Get more from your marketing investment today
Our customers have saved money and improved campaign results by up to 20%.
South African marketing, trade and investment agency Wesgro wanted a solution for managing marketing campaigns without having to purchase any expensive software.
The company’s Chief Financial Officer Ian Blackie turned to Sage. Now his company’s marketing teams are reporting on a greater return on investment. Wesgro is also cross-selling and up-selling to existing businesses while also creating new opportunities.
Why Sage customers love email marketing
Email marketing is one of the most powerful marketing tools small and medium businesses have at their disposal. You can send special offers and discounts straight to your leads and customers. It’s budget-friendly, immediate and generates a better return-on-investment than a social media campaign.
What email marketing does for growing businesses
Our solution gives you the built-in tools you need to reach customers and prospects. With our powerful marketing solution, you will:
- Send your messages to the right people at the right time
- Build a warm relationship with leads and prospects
- Generate a return on investment from your email lists
Drive revenue growth in your business
Forward-thinking business owners and managers need new ways of growing their businesses.
You will succeed by automating processes within your business and by doing more for less. It pays to ensure employees can work smarter and management have the information they need to make more informed business decisions.
Only then can you control costs, increase revenues and accelerate the success of your business. Our integrated CRM solution enables small and medium businesses to achieve a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
With a complete view of customer activity across your business, you will gain better business insight, increase the productivity of your teams, and put your business on the path to growth.
Outperform the competition
Companies all around the world are already experiencing the power of an integrated CRM and business management solution. Bring together every area of your business including sales, finance, marketing and customer service.
Deliver better customer service
Service team can resolve queries faster and with more personal responses and see every stage of the customer buying journey.
Send targeted marketing campaigns
Using Sage CRM and MailChimp, create targeted campaigns and earn more from your next campaign.
Empowers more productive teams
An integrated solution gives your colleagues what they need to become more productive and avoid duplication of work. Customer service teams handle customer queries more efficiently, and sales teams can source quotes faster and meet specific shipment and delivery requirements.
Works faster and smarter
Automating work-flows that seamlessly connects one department to the next ensures your business processes run smoothly and efficiently.
Uses visibility to drive profitability
Using real-time information about the volume and value of trade in your company, you can identify sales patterns and cross-sell opportunities.
Pitches new products to the right people
With better business insight, you will be able to leverage reliable customer data and target customers who want your new products and services.