Sage 300cloud brings data visibility and real-time access across an entire business without the costs or complexity of traditional enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
Whether you are operating from one location or multiple locations around the world, Sage 300cloud can easily manage your finances, operations, inventory, source, and report on your key performance indicators.
Imagine a world where your business can process orders and fulfill orders on time, make and accept payments, reconcile your books across multiple companies and currencies, pay employees, and manage projects, all with one trusted solution. Welcome to Sage 300cloud, the preferred solution for tens of thousands of companies across the globe, connecting the most important aspects of your growing business.
Break down departmental silos for companywide transparency and improved collaboration. Tap into a real-time, unified view of your company’s finances and operations.
Reduce inefficiencies and redundancies so you can optimise company performance and productivity. Integrate front-to-back-office processes such as marketing, sales, and customer service.
Work anywhere and anytime.
Strong financial management capabilities
Modern web interface
Australian taxation compliant
Office 365 integration
integrated Sage CRM
Integrated business intelligence and reporting
Manage your warehouse inventory
Who Does It Suit?
Accounting and Finance
Manage complex finances with confidence. Sage 300cloud has: multi-currency capability, inter-company transactions, powerful bank reconciliation, EFT and tax reporting features, flexible transaction processing options, informative dashboards for analytical reporting, and much more.
- Create budgets, present financial statements, and share key metrics by using powerful reporting tools.
- Easily apply cash to outstanding invoices and create recurring charges for quick invoicing of monthly charges.
- Save time, reduce administrative costs, and gain better control over your business processes by automating a wide range of vendor-related tasks.
- Cut costs and eliminate error-prone time intensive manual processes associated with the processing of inter-company transactions.
Purchasing and Supplier Management
Implement best practices in your purchasing management and reduce costs by consolidating inventory and distribution processes. Sage 300cloud helps you streamline purchasing and receiving processes, and provides the information you need to make insightful decisions for your business.
- Reduce repetitive data entry by creating templates of standard information.
- Automatically produce purchase orders from Inventory Control reorder information or from Order Entry back-orders.
- Quickly consolidate items from multiple purchase orders on a single receipt.
- Print requisitions, purchase orders, receiving slips, returns, and mailing labels using standard Purchase Orders formats, or design custom forms and reports.
- Choose from seven costing methods, including Most Recent Cost, Standard Cost, Average Cost, Vendor Cost, and Last Unit Cost.
Maxiise the potential of your purchasing system with a comprehensive purchasing workflow solution powered by Pacific Tech* that provides a fast, effective and complete approach to procurement within your business.
Track stock levels and process inventory receipts, shipments, returns, and adjustments by using the multi-location inventory management system. Inventory Management in Sage 300cloud helps you gain complete control over complex inbound and outbound inventory transactions to reduce carrying costs while delivering on-time orders, every time.
Further optimise your inventory management with Sage Inventory Advisor and reduce out of stock items, excess inventory and improve your working capital.
- Easily track your inventory as it moves through your enterprise utilising configurable options to manage the most complex processes.
- Access real-time data to streamline decision making and improve operations.
- Handle fractional quantities to four decimal places and maintain different units of measure for purchasing, selling, and stock-keeping.
- Use categories to classify stock and allocate costs to departments or cost centers.
Improving the speed and accuracy of the fulfilment process and reducing the cost of labour are the key issues that distribution and warehouse-related businesses face. Gaining control over these issues requires technology that optimises the utilisation of your people and your assets.
Automate your warehouse using tools such as conveyers, carousels, sophisticated picking algorithms, advance replenishment methods, and order allocation, delivered in a simple, intuitive solution by Accellos* – an integrated warehouse management solution for Sage 300cloud.
- Eliminate manual warehouse processes and counts.
- Reduce picking, shipping, and receiving errors.
- Improve inventory accuracy through RFID and the use of barcodes.
- Support wireless picking and receiving and multi-zone picking.
- Lots/Serial/Expiry management with support for kitting, container receiving, license plates, carton splitting, put-away/slotting.
Track inventory items stored in multiple bins within a warehouse or Sage 300cloud Inventory Control location using the Sage 300cloud Bin Tracking solution powered by Orchid Systems*.
Save time by updating your inventory transactions in real time and gain count-less labour hours both in the warehouse and in the back office using ACCU-DART* – a real time inventory control solution designed specifically for your Sage 300cloud system. Utilising radio frequency hand-held devices with built-in bar code scanners, your warehouse employees can process transactions with real-time validation and posting. ACCU-DART* integrates seamlessly with Sage 300cloud . It is functionally rich with the capability to automate most of the daily warehouse functions.
- Update transactions directly to the Sage 300cloud system in real-time, saving time in the warehouse and office, and increasing efficiencies.
- ACCU-Dart verifies that the correct items are being scanned for every transaction, reducing errors and improving inventory accuracy.
- 100% modular solution – purchase only the functionality needed to improve your business operations.
- Flexibility to select functionality that ranges from the basic inquiry modules to the comprehensive Ship Sales Orders, Receive Purchase Orders, and Physical Count functions.
Point of Sale (POS System and Solution)
Improve customer experience and control inventory with Sage 300cloud Point of Sale solutions*. Manage high volumes of transactions, multi-store retail and wholesale operations without any hassles. The Point of Sale (POS) solution is designed for competitive industries such as fashion, retail, restaurant and hospitality, and online shopping. Sage 300cloud gives you the flexibility to deploy either InfoCentral POS* or Acdev POS* solution depending on your specific business needs.
- Create intelligent and comprehensive promotions
- Run % discounts for selected item for a period in time
- Flexibility to select from various pricing models depending on business scenarios
- Set up your system in different ways to accommodate different business conditions
- Increase store traffic and revenue by using the gift card service
E-Commerce and Websites
Update your web store automatically when you update your Sage 300cloud data. That’s the power of having an integrated E-Commerce solution with your Sage 300cloud system. Advanced E-Commerce solutions such as Iciniti eCommSuite 5 and XM Symphony enable companies to sell products and services efficiently over the web and provide a two-way integration with your Sage 300cloud system. Orders are processed in real time with no requirement to re-key or import order information. Based on the business requirements, customers have the flexibility to choose between two E-Commerce solutions.
- Implement a B2C and/or B2B web store that is fully integrated with Sage 300cloud.
- Enable self-service ordering, account look-up and inventory availability checks.
- Integrate real-time shipping quotes and tracking information.
- Process web orders automatically by interacting directly with order entry.
- Integrate secure credit card payment processing with Order Entry, Accounts Receivable, and a web store.
With businesses facing greater competition, maintaining an efficient workflow on the production floor becomes important to keep costs down. The Sage 300cloud manufacturing solution* powered by AutoSimply provides a simple yet complete manufacturing solution fully integrated with the financial and operational modules. It includes work order processing, materials planning, lot/serial tracking integration and shop floor control options.
- Control your manufacturing operation flow covering material purchase, processing manufacturing orders, work in progress, routing cost calculation, material consumption, material scrap and item substitution and order closeout.
- Define item planning parameters such as minimum stock, minimum order quantities, lead times, etc.
- Define lot/serial tracking information for materials issued, returned and received in the warehouse.
- Record time entries and shop transactions of MO operations using Shop Floor Control. It provides detailed production data between the releases of MO to the receipt of MO order quantity.
Project and Job Costing
Simplify project management processes for every job and every project type. Sage 300cloud Project and Job Costing module maximises efficiency, enabling you to meet customer specifications for products and services without risking profitability. It makes the estimating, tracking, costing, and billing of projects easy and manageable – simplifying cost control and planning.
- Quickly identify success factors and potential issues for any project.
- Easily manage time, expenses, and purchasing to simplify job costing and forecasting.
- Optimise projects and contracts for cost control, on-time delivery, and project visibility.
- Tightly link field services with other operations for speed and effectiveness.
- Track and report detailed project costs with industry and business-specific categories.
Improve efficiency, lower costs, boost productivity and enhance customer satisfaction with centralised management of your service and maintenance functions through Service Manager* – an integrated service management solution powered by Technisoft. Service Manager allows you to access data locally or from the field using mobile devices.
- Manage job costing, preventative maintenance, scheduling of resources, field service, and general equipment servicing.
- Equipment transfers, warranty, rental, serial and lot tracking.
- Multi-currency, Standard and WIP accounting, Budget vs. Actual Profit Analysis, General/recurring and consolidated invoicing.
- Manage purchase orders, requisitions, authorisation workflows, returns, refurbishments, rotations.
- Advanced maintenance including scheduled/meter based maintenance plans, predictive maintenance, parts & labour requirement forecasts, templates etc.
Business Intelligence and Reporting
Turn insights into actions with built-in business intelligence (BI) tools and a library of predefined reports that centralise data.
- Experience on-demand analytics and rapid decisions making with embedded, real-time business information.
- View and alter data from any location using the web or mobile-based apps.
- Create reports with data across multiple fiscal years and budget sets.
- User-defined triggering events for updating statistics in batch or real-time.
- Analyse and report on information in an intuitive self-sufficient manner.
Expand the core analytical capability of Sage 300cloud with Sage Enterprise Intelligence or Sage Intelligence.
Sage Data and Analytics
Connected to Sage 300 databases, with extensibility to connect with other data sources. Sage Data & Analytics helps Sage 300 customers visualise, interpret and action data from their Sage 300 ERP with our extensive range of role-based dashboards and industry analytics.
Simplify complex data challenges with automation in data capture that accelerates time-to-insight, removing the cost and risk of a traditional business intelligence implementations.
- Out of the box BI – Visualise, interpret and action data from your Sage 300 ERP with our extensive range of ready-made dashboards and industry analytics
- 100% cloud hosted on Azure – SaaS means maximum flexibility, minimal overhead, Azure efficiency
- Easy to work with, easy to deploy – With point-and-click, drag-and-drop functionality, including Sage 300 customers with multiple companies or instances, business insights have never been more accessible
- Scalable BI for Sage 300, and all your data sources – By centralising your assets with data warehousing, multiple data sources can be referenced and sourced for a single report
Save valuable time, cost and enable data-driven decisions to help improve your business performance with Sage Data and Analytics.